Advantage Business Marketing has an immediate opening for a SALES ENGINEER to assist in the selling of technology software solutions to senior executives from existing customer base as well as new prospects. The SE will partner with our sales team to pitch the software solution we offer at a high level both in-person and remotely. This role will need to clearly explain the specifics of the functionality and the processes so clients clearly understand the offerings. The SE should be comfortable delivering technical presentations to groups as well as fielding questions during these presentations. Success will be measured on new customer acquisition, renewal rates, up-selling, customer satisfaction, and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements prior to presenting solutions
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Proven record with selling complex enterprise solutions
Ability to forge strong, long lasting relationships with senior executives
Ability to explain complex concepts in an ease to understand manner
Experience with hands on software development coupled with a solid background in software development is required for this position
Excellent written/verbal communications
Willingness to travel
We are an EOE, offer a competitive base and a fun but challenging work environment. Come join our team of excellence today!!! Appy now!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed