Oversee the creation of high-quality video content for all of ABM properties. Assist in the filming of editorial staff pieces on or off-site. Edit creative video content marketing campaign videos, products spots, product How-To videos, and Youtube brand channel content. Support editorial staff in messaging, story-telling and video roll out of news, technical information and editorial pieces while maintaining high quality control.
• Edit video footage for weekly shows and custom client videos
• Film 3-5 minute segments in our studio using a green screen
• Execute basic and complex video editing and delivery utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and other industry standard video editing software, especially within the Adobe Creative Suite
• Communicate and problem solve with producers, managers, staff and clients to efficiently create high-quality video content and meet tight deadlines
• Perform initial color correction passes and preliminary sound sweetening
• Ensure quality and consistency on final project, with great attention to detail and organization
• Organize media, project setup, editing, onlining, archive video, delivery, and manage digital assets
3-4 years experience working in production and post production setting
Must be able to thrive working under strict deadlines
Knowledge of the following:
• After Effects
• Premiere Pro
• Chroma key/green screen
• Motion Design
• Experience with short form and/or branded content
• Strong understanding of digital trends, cinematography, and editing principles, with an ability to tell a cohesive story
This is a FULL TIME position 5 days per week. EOE, we offer a comprehensive benefit package as well as competitive pay. Come join our creative team. Apply now!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed