ABM is in search of an API Integration Specialist. This position will analyze, design, implement, and test Application Program Interfaces. The ideal candidate will have Mulesoft experience and experience building APIs across a broad range of platforms. The developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications. Experience with integrating workflows between major platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Google DFP, Mongo, etc. a huge plus.
The candidate must also be analytical and adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business towards achieving roadmap milestones.
Must possess ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business towards achieving roadmap milestones.
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications.
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic functionality.
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed.
- Foster a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Work across various platforms (Salesforce, Google DFP, Tableau, etc.) and the associated stakeholders/business users.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and API development.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team in understanding data relationship requirements.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anytime platform
- 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- 2+ years experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers.
- 2+ years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework.
- Experience with SOAP and/or REST Web Services
Highly preferred but no necessary
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with marketing CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Experience with Drupal
ABM is an equal opportunity employer, we offer a casual working environment, a competitive base with a full range of benefits to choose from. Company paid life and 401k programs as well as a generous time off package. REMOTE candidates welcome! Will sponsor H1B for the right candidate. Come join our team! Apply today!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed