Advantage Business Marketing has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer to join our mid sized company. Our culture is fast-paced, yet fun and casual! Position will require a degree of independent as well as collaborative operation within a design savvy team. We are looking for someone with in depth knowledge and eye for design as it pertains to landing pages, websites, ads, brochures, illustrations, pamphlets, logos, branding and photo retouching. In depth design experience with the ability to produce a variety of concepts for clientele on an as needed basis with the goal of attracting targeted audiences for our clients.
• Has the ability to incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
• Is a team player with strong communication skills.
• Generates clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter and creative team to concept on advertising for clients and their products.
• Can produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
• Understands marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
• Cooperates with the rest of the creative team across different types of media.
• Takes work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
• Stays on top of all trends and maintains best practices.
• Can take constructive client feedback and implement revisions to work.
• Has experience creating Infographic images.
• Excels at creating imagery for digital execution on websites & social media.
• Strives at PDF layout & design with charts & graphics typically packaged as eBooks or White Papers.
• Is capable of doing QC on third party submitted artwork.
• Strong HTML skills
• Proven experience taking data and producing appropriate graphical depictions of information
• Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in advertising, art direction, creative advertising, graphic arts/design, communications design, or marketing.
• 3-5 years experience as a proven Graphic Designer.
ABM is an EOE and we offer a competitive base, solid benefit package coupled with 401(k) plan as well as a generous vacation package!!! We are a great group, looking to add great team members for a future of growth. Follow the link to apply!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed