Advantage Business Media embraces the role of a fully hybrid marketing organization. By building on the solid roots of our strong editorial content and audience data, we have grown into cross-channel B2B marketing experts, covering a wide swath of industries and specialties. We offer a suite of marketing mediums to deliver ROI to our clients and drive interest to our channels.
ABM is seeking driven sales members to join our outside sales team. We offer a generous base plus commission for the right candidate.
• Drive revenue and client growth in your market offering a multi-faceted sales approach including digital products, print products, video, and marketing services
Communicate and meet with client to make sure all questions are addressed
• Work with development and design team to make sure proposal scope is accurate
• Build a pipeline of prospects from all available sources
• Manage project directly and collaborate with other team members/Marketing to provide clients with ultimate digital experience and return on investment
• Maintain an accurate and up to date client database using Salesforce
• Partner with marketing team to create thought provoking campaigns to drive interest, retention and ROI
• Grow new business while managing the sales process
• Proven track record growing new business, maintaining high retention rate while managing the sales processes
• Results oriented, motivated by success
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as to work as part of a team
• 3+ years proven sales experience within the digital space required
• Experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) a MUST
• Bachelors’ degrees are preferred but prior sales experience is a definite requirement
ABM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary along with a suite of benefits inclusive of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) and various other voluntary programs. Come join a growing industry!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed