Responsibility of this role is to ensure accurate and smooth invoicing process to client. Oversee audits to confirm invoices match client orders. Assist sales personnel in generating accurate orders that flow smoothly to invoicing. Careful attention to detail on Insertion Orders against final product is required. General account duties includes collections, reporting and problem resolution. Managing high volume of emails and sales reps inquiries.
• Order entry and billing management
• Receive and review and audit IO’s (insertion orders) Enter into the billing system according to ABM terms.
• Communicate effectively with Sales team and Management as needed on new entries (within 24 hours)
• Field sales team requests for order changes, account status updates and terms and conditions
• Maintain price book changes in SalesForce.
• Monitor month end concurrently with opportunities closing in SalesForce. Follow up to close on time.
• Manage SalesForce input by coaching sales team on input so billing translates accurately over to Intact billing System
• Work effectively with sales staff and production managers – coordinating orders in the system, solving customer related issues, obtaining necessary approvals. Research and process discrepancies and adjust as necessary
• Process territory changes in sales area as necessary. Heavy audit coordination of data entered vs. account terms and conditions as entered.
• Assist in credit/collections and various accounting support as necessary
• Create new accounts in the system, update as necessary with client changes in information
• Run reports for Management on regular basis:
• Daily Reports: Pacing results on New Sales Daily Revenue Totals Run
• Monthly Reports: Monthly Revenue Reports
• Review lead generations for all campaigns at month end and invoice. 1- 2 days
5-7 years experience, Associate degree. Bachelor preferred.
• Must have accurate attention to detail.
• Ability to observe a process and run with it. Strong understanding in “order to cash” processes.
• Solid communication/teaching skills – support sales in learning correct techniques for order entry until they are at 100% accuracy.
• Savvy customer service skills. Oversee ABM’s AR mailbox and support customer inquiries.
• Aggressive follow up skills to seek out open ended orders of inside personnel to resolve and drive to close
• Billing Systems Experience: SAP, Datatrax, Salesforce (CRM) any type of internet billing system
EOE Employer, ABM offers a competitive comp package as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k). Candidates should apply online.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed