• BA in Marketing or Technical Certification preferred. Ideally, you have 3+ years professional experience in leading digital campaigns for clients where the objective has been lead generation. This includes, but is not limited to channels: email, social media, paid search, and programmatic/retargeting.
• You have leveraged marketing automation software to track & optimize your process
• You have the ability to influence others and drive results through collaboration
• You focus on what can be done, not what cannot!
• You relish in meaningful interactions and helping others succeed
• You’re self-directed and like the risks (and rewards) of having lots of autonomy; you are not afraid to try new things, take chances, and test everything
• You enjoy working in a close-knit team that share the vision of your own success, others success and the overall success of the business!!!!
• Your storytelling capabilities effectively move specific audiences to action and your content creation abilities are both substantial and visually appealing
• You understand technology and how it works with experience running campaigns through an ESP platform
• You have strong analytical skills and grasp of metrics, specifically: A/B testing, creative and post-campaign ROI analysis, and ability to optimize campaigns based on performance
• You possess fundamental knowledge of, and experience with, web analytics tools and interfaces (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
• You’re an organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
• You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce (especially ExactTarget/SF Marketing Cloud)
• Obsession with social media channels and trends using multiple platforms within a professional or business environment with experience creating growth driven campaigns specially designed for increasing conversion in social media channels
• Experience in paid social advertising & ad serving tools
• Experience with promoting events (both online and in person)
• Working knowledge of HTML development and constraints
Ready to apply? You should be growth-driven, detail-oriented, and have an insatiable passion for digital marketing. You must have a knack for helping others both inside and outside of the company, as well as a genuine desire to drive bottom-line growth.
ABM is an EOE employer. We offer competitive wages, benefit plans and paid time off including assigned holidays throughout the year. Come join a winning team and grow with us! Apply today!