An understanding of these topics is preferred, but not required:
The editor will be responsible for:
• Guiding the brand’s online and print strategies.
• Manage daily e-newsletters, a website, magazines, research projects, webinars, and other reader-driven content.
• Track, analyze, and improve reader engagement metrics.
• Write features, breaking news stories, and blogs.
• Report from trade shows and industry events.
• Develop new industry sources.
• Solicit and edit contributed pieces.
• Moderate webinars.
• Produce occasional content-driven videos.
• Meet 7 annual print deadlines.
Key aspects and requirements:
• An enthusiastic attitude in creating new content, driving readership, and working with other editors to shine above the competition.
• Ability to generate and develop topic ideas for a variety of media formats.
• An understanding of SEO and Social Media platforms are a plus.
• General interest in pharmaceutical, technical, and manufacturing news a plus.