• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred
• Three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in a Human Resources role
• High volume experience in full life cycle recruiting
• General knowledge of employment laws and practices
• Experience in the administration of benefits, compensation, and 401(k) programs
• Experience using an applicant tracking system. ICIMS experience preferred.
• High level of confidentiality
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
We offer a casual work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including vacation, sick and holiday pay along with a 401(k) program.